Writing great content, is a difficult job as is, and sometimes it might feel like your not an expert and you might be thinking who would take you seriously? Here is a list of tools that have helped me personally to create great content with highly relevant titles.
Use the following tools
1. Google Trends
2. Does the topic have a market?
3. Create a great hook to get individuals interested in the topic.
4. Bring the most value that you possibly can.
Good questions to ask when you feel stuck.
Tell me a time when … ?
Tell me about the day or moment when …?
Tell me the story of how you … ?
What were the steps that you took to … ?
What was important about it…?
How did he get it… ?
What’s preventing him… ?
Rember these key takeaways
- Values = Emotions
- Obstacles = Morals
- The Arc, The hero, The mentor, The gift
- Climax => tell => build story => Climax #2 => end
- The hero’s journey
- What do you value?
- Be brutal with the feedback
- Consistent Voice
- Have a good opener
That’s it! Go out and create great content.
P.S If you are interested in learning more about how to tell great stories. Here are the books that I recommend to new storytellers.